William V Newbold's Discussions (558)

Discussions Replied To (543) Replies Latest Activity

"I want to respond with "I'm afraid,..I don't understand." That would be a given lie…"

William V Newbold replied on Saturday to Sound-In Event, February 16-19, 2017 - "Sun"

61 yesterday
Reply by Jim Goodin

"This has a kind of newness to it. I think each of these sound textures are in part b…"

William V Newbold replied on Saturday to Sound-In Event, February 16-19, 2017 - "Sun"

61 yesterday
Reply by Jim Goodin

"Oh my goodness,,.. woe. There is a kind of connection into each of the works between…"

61 yesterday
Reply by Jim Goodin

"Bill Newboldinside jvoid 3 - 02 time - 7:47 this work of music is part of a mix as…"

William V Newbold replied on Friday to Sound-In Event, February 16-19, 2017 - "Sun"

61 yesterday
Reply by Jim Goodin

"SO!! this is very inspiring when I heard this I wanted to create a vast orchestratio…"

William V Newbold replied on Friday to Sound-In Event, February 16-19, 2017 - "Sun"

61 yesterday
Reply by Jim Goodin

"I am getting a sense of raw sound here... just like the breaking down into elements…"

61 yesterday
Reply by Jim Goodin

"the midi for the big picture created here http://ice9.soonlabel.com/blog/wp-content/…"

61 yesterday
Reply by Jim Goodin

"Bill Newbold almost-55-seconds-2 jvoids-no-where-now-again accidentally pressing th…"

61 yesterday
Reply by Jim Goodin

"Bill Newboldjvoid now 1 I know there is fun in the sun... this one is from yesterda…"

61 yesterday
Reply by Jim Goodin

"wow mostly, but nicely done with a wow! - that was a hoedown by the showdown."

William V Newbold replied Feb 11 to ImprovFridaySaturday from the Sound-In New Music community, Feb 10 and 11, 2017

48 Feb 12
Reply by Shane W. Cadman

RSS

© 2017   Created by J.C. Combs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Include the following lines in HTML page right before the closing tag.