All Discussions Tagged 'creative' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ImprovFridaySaturday from the Sound-In New Music community, Feb 10 and 11, 2017

The art of making music each week, welcome to the world of Sound-In.org.  A New Music community founded several years ago by J.C. Combs for…

Started by Jim Goodin

48 Feb 12
Reply by Shane W. Cadman

An ImprovFriday from Sound-In for January 27 - 28, 2017

Well here we are again and I almost forgot! Thinking it was the Sound-In event weekend.  Thanks to J.C. our fearless leader and founder…

Started by Jim Goodin

24 Jan 29
Reply by Chris Vaisvil

Reflective ImprovFriday, Into the Light, Into the New Year, Dec. 30, 2016 - Jan. 1, 2017

Wosers as a friend of mine likes to say! Here we are on the remaining hours of 2016 which for the music souls of us we seemed like every ot…

Started by Jim Goodin

58 Jan 3
Reply by Jim Goodin

An ImprovFridaySaturday from Sound-In for December 16 and 17, 2016

I'm late opening this ImprovFridaySaturday but welcome to the event nonetheless.  ImprovFriday takes place on the off weekends of the paren…

Started by Jim Goodin

13 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Jim Goodin

An ImprovFridaySaturday from Sound-In for December 2-3, 2016

Hello and welcome to another ImprovFriday and Saturday.  Between our every other weekend parent event Sound-In, I like to try and host an I…

Started by Jim Goodin

33 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Jim Goodin

ImprovFriday + Saturday from Sound-In, October 21-22, 2016

Hello everyone - I am back from the west where I rode not as many miles as I hoped but rode 55 mi in Death Valley for the cause of type 1 d…

Started by Jim Goodin

52 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by James Bailey

ImprovFridaySaturday from Sound-In, Oct. 7-8, 2016

Hello everyone and welcome to ImprovFridaySaturday as I call it for Oct. 7th and 8th.  No theme just spontaneous within a few days music in…

Started by Jim Goodin

42 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by William V Newbold

An ImprovFridaySaturday from Sound-In for August 12-13, 2016

Hello and welcome to an ImprovFriday and Saturday.  The online audio creation event in the spirit of New Music that began a few years ago w…

Started by Jim Goodin

31 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Steve Layton

An ImprovFridaySaturday at Sound-In, May 6-7, 2016

Hello everyone and welcome to another ImprovFriday here at Sound-In which i will dub for this weekend ImprovFridaySaturday.  Come join me i…

Started by Jim Goodin

30 May 8, 2016
Reply by Jim Goodin

ImprovFriday on a Thursday - December 17, 2015

Well I got confused.  Few minutes before midnight I IM'd J.C. and said hey I'm going to launch an ImprovFriday then realized I was 24 hours…

Started by Jim Goodin

33 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Chris Vaisvil

RSS

© 2017   Created by J.C. Combs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Include the following lines in HTML page right before the closing tag.