Welcome to this week's Sound-In Event!

Our theme this week is Sun - anything and everything solar.  So feel free to go spacey, hot or just sunny - it's all good.

Our event this week will run through Saturday into early Sunday because of the US President's Day long weekend.  We're expecting rain here so all the more reason to focus on making music about better weather!

Special Note!

The Academy Awards take place next week and we traditionally have held our own Sound-In Film Festival during that weekend.

Here's how to participate:

• Create Your Own Video
  • Add Original Sound Track
  • Upload to YouTube or other Platform
  • Post in the Event Thread (use the media link button)

Participation is optional - we will have a regular event otherwise.
Be sure to get permission to use any copyrighted or non-original materials.
No prizes or awards given out (lack of budget) - but there are bragging rights!

Don't let the sun get in your eyes!

Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paul Mimlitsch
"fbx1"

- feedback experiment 1: bass clarinet> mic in bell> MossWave Pedal (by Travis Johns aka "VauxFlores")> pedalboard....

Paul Mimlitsch
"fbx2"

- - feedback experiment 2: bass clarinet> mic in bell> MossWave Pedal (by Travis Johns aka "VauxFlores")> pedalboard....

Paul nice grit and your work with the bass horn continues to be like organic and edgy.

Roger "ErocNet" Sundström

Memory Of Sun  (feat: Paul H. Muller, Bill Newbold, Paul Mimlitsch, Steve Layton, Shane W. Cadman)

Roger Sundström Drums, Mix
Paul H. Muller (Sun Bridge)
Bill Newbold (almost-55-seconds-2)
Paul Mimlitsch ("fbx2")
Steve Layton (Sunrisen)
Shane W. Cadman (Piece021717)

This has a kind of newness to it. I think each of these sound textures are in part but together with each theme in an intense compliment of the total of sounds and is forming a new super texture contained in this itself. Interesting and more interesting,..it is.

Roger visual and on a journey along with Steve and like the ending.

Paul Mimlitsch
"anomalies in the photosphere"

- bass clarinet/ pedals

Bruce Hamilton

traciff

Kavin.

4/4/5th

Detuned 12 string improv

When Fear Itself Arrives by Chris Vaisvil

I want to respond with "I'm afraid,..I don't understand." That would be a given lie and untrue. There is a profoundly creative expression to this, just in the choices of structure and forms used. The sounds reverberated in me.

RSS

© 2017   Created by J.C. Combs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Include the following lines in HTML page right before the closing tag.